Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- John Fea, “The First Twitter Revival“
- Jessica Hooten Wilson, “Is White Supremacy a Bug or a Feature of Classical Christian Education?“
- Mike Kugler, “Statues and Limitations: The Use and Abuse of Historical Context“
- James Romm, “Bring on the Bazaar“
- Daniel K. Williams, “REVIEW: What Would Adam Smith Do?“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- The MAGA evangelical revivalists are no longer silent about the Asbury Revival
- The Asbury revival has “spread” to Cedarville University. According to one report, Cedarville needs it.
- Asbury University revival roundup: February 15, 2023 at 11:25AM
- The MAGA evangelical revivalists are silent about the Asbury University revival. Why?
- Asbury University revival roundup: February 19, 2023 (9:30pm)
- Asbury revival roundup: February 16 at 1:20pm
- Asbury revival roundup: February 17 at 9:10PM. The meetings will move off the Asbury University campus.
- Asbury University revival roundup: February 19, 2023 (4:00pm)
- Asbury revival roundup: February 16 at 9:25PM
- Asbury University revival roundup: February 20, 2023 at 11:58AM
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Arena blog:
- East Palestine, Asbury, and some notes on my mom (Jay Green)
- What I am reading: John Ferling
- The war in Ukraine and the struggle over cynicism (Elizabeth Stice)
- Studying history with nuance and context: some advice to graduate students (Daniel K. Williams)
- Ideas in progress. Amanda McCrina (with Nadya Williams)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.