Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- John Fea, “The First Twitter Revival“
- Jessica Hooten Wilson, “Is White Supremacy a Bug or a Feature of Classical Christian Education?“
- Evan Kutzler, “REVIEW: Smashing Statues“
- Timothy Larsen, “The War on Book Reviews“
- Vaneesa Cook, “Traveling with Spiritual Socialists“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- The MAGA evangelical revivalists are silent about the Asbury University revival. Why?
- Revival comes, again, to Asbury University
- Special evangelical roundup: Asbury University revival edition
- Asbury University revival roundup: February 15, 2023 at 11:25AM
- How are evangelicals responding to the John MacArthur spiritual abuse accusations?
- Asbury University revival roundup: February 14, 2023 at 1:30am
- Asbury revival roundup: February 16 at 1:20pm
- Asbury University revival roundup: February 13, 2023 at 6:00pm
- Asbury University revival roundup: February 15, 2023 (12:50am)
- Asbury University revival roundup: February 14, 2023 (7:45pm)
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Arena blog:
- What I Am Reading: Colleen Vasconellos
- Our brave new world unfolding: Whole Body Gestational Donation
- Ideas in progress: Ivana Greco on American homemakers
- For Today’s College Students, the Future Is Healthcare – But What Is Our Country’s Future?
- Vocation and Public University Education: Reflections on Developments in Florida and Beyond
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.