Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- Marvin Olasky, “Making Amends“
- John Stackhouse, “LONG FORM: ChatGPT and the Morality of Assistance“
- Adam Jortner, “Are We Prepared for the Militarization of the Trump Movement?“
- Melanie Springer Mock, “Reading Banned Books for the Love of God“
- Daniel K. Williams, “Ranking the Presidents“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Eric Metaxas and John Zmirak on why Mike Pence is not a good Christian
- The praying coach resigns. He’s going to stick with the right-wing media tours.
- Jack Hibbs once again spreads falsehoods to his congregation. This time it’s about the Maui wildfires.
- Federalist Society and Trump-appointed judge puts Proud Boys chairman away for 22 years.
- Cornel West is at 2% in a new Wall Street Journal poll
- Evangelical roundup for September 4, 2023
- Joe Manchin is 13 points behind Jim Justice in potential 2024 West Virginia U.S. Senate race
- Conservative sportswriter Jason Whitlock: “Deion says he’s a follower of Jesus Christ, but he completely ignores every scripture related to humility.”
- Are American conservatives more Catholic than the Pope?
- What happens to the longsuffering Detroit Lions fan if the team starts winning?
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Arena blog:
- Letter to my freshman self (Dixie Dillon Lane)
- Observations for students in higher ed at the beginning of the semester (John Haas)
- Celebrating the book launch of Current contributing editor Elissa Yukiko Weichbrodt: Redeeming Vision
- Reflections on Russell Moore’s Losing Our Religion (Nadya Williams)
- A blessing of unicorns: a weekly roundup (Nadya Williams)