Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- Jay Green, “The Promise and Peril of David French’s New York Times Perch“
- John Wilson, “FORUM: Why Review Books?“
- Jessica Hooten Wilson, “Is White Supremacy a Bug or a Feature of Classical Christian Education?“
- Nadya Williams, “Changes in the Classics“
- Vaneesa Cook, “Traveling with Spiritual Socialists“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Tim Keller hopes for spiritual revival
- What were those 1870 buttons all about?
- The Organization of American Historians responds to the Florida controversy over AP African American Studies
- What is going on at The Kings College?
- Rod Dreher in Hungary: “blogging and backtracking”
- Evangelical roundup for February 6, 2023
- It was only a matter of time: Jair Bolsonaro and Charlie Kirk join forces
- Charles Koch and his network will oppose Trump in the 2024 GOP primaries
- Pope Francis: “I think Benedict’s death was instrumentalized”
- “What’s the deal with those AR-15 lapel pins that GOP members of Congress are wearing?“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Arena blog:
- Equity and Justice at a Harvard Abortion Conference
- Vocation and Public University Education: Reflections on Developments in Florida and Beyond
- Finding the Good: NBA Father Figures
- White Evangelicals and the Civil Rights Movement
- For Today’s College Students, the Future Is Healthcare – But What Is Our Country’s Future?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.