Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- John Stackhouse, “LONG FORM: Where Have You Gone, Abraham Kuyper?“
- John Fea, “How to Be a Fascist Dictator“
- M. Elizabeth Carter, “The F-Word“
- John Fea, “Donald Duck and the GOP“
- Jon D. Schaff, “REVIEW: Power to the People“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Ibram X. Kendi’s “failure, intellectual and moral, is as much ours as it is his”
- NBC News tackles Seven Mountain Dominionism
- Should Wheaton College have expunged the name of its third president from the campus library?
- Evangelical roundup for October 2, 2023
- Jemar Tisby responds to Boston University’s investigation of Ibram X. Kendi’s antiracist center
- Shawn Fain’s Christian radicalism
- Is it OK to like Barry Manilow’s music?
- Bruxy Cavey is back
- Court evangelical Robert Jeffress says the 10 Commandments are the answer to this “chaotic time in our culture.” You can’t make this stuff up.
- Donald Trump and white Fabio Jesus are in court this week
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Arena blog:
- Tell the truth and shame the devil (Elizabeth Stice)
- No, it’s not “OK” to like Barry Manilow’s music, and in your heart you know it (John Haas)
- Why did Jonathan Edwards think that slavery was morally right? (Daniel K. Williams)
- Children’s classics find a new life in Classical languages (Nadya Williams)
- Colleges with the highest percentage of homeschoolers (Nadya Williams)