Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- John Fea, “Can Anything Good Come from a Southern Baptist Megachurch?
- Rachel Darnall, “REVIEW: Purity Culture and Toxic Masculinity“
- Philip Gorski, “White Christian Nationalism vs. American Civil Religion“
- Rob Vaughn, “Endangered Species Alert: An Evangelical in the News Media“
- Dixie Dillon Lane, “Reconsidering Homeschooling, Part I: Growth and Benefits“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- What are people saying about the death of Tim Keller?
- Timothy Keller (1950-2023)
- Stanley Hauerwas on the Christian church: “My sense is that God is making us leaner.”
- Timothy Keller enters hospice care
- Christian nationalist worship leader Sean Feucht says the quiet part out loud.
- Stephen Wolfe’s book on Christian nationalism “is worth a read only in the same sense that rubbernecking at a car crash counts as sightseeing”
- Statement by George W. Bush on the death of Timothy Keller
- The New York Times remembers Tim Keller
- Paul Matzko completes his critical review of Stephen Wolfe’s book on Christian nationalism
- Burge: “People are picking their religion based on their politics, not their politics based on their religion.”
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Arena blog:
- Cultivating humility: reflections after the death of Tim Keller (Daniel K. Williams)
- Chick-Fil-A and Waffle House: two halves of the same whole (Elizabeth Stice)
- Humor in the classroom (Jon D. Schaff)
- Academically Adrift: thirteen years later (Nadya Williams)
- What I am reading: Kyle Harper on climate and deadly germs that made (and continue to make) history, Part II
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.