Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- Jeremy Sabella, “The Tower of Babel and the American Experiment“
- John Fea, “‘Jesus is My Favorite Philosopher‘”
- John Fea, The President Lacks a “Sense of Urgency and Outrage”
- Christopher Shannon, Woke Catholicisms
- Antón Barba-Kay, LONGFORM: Tech Uncovers a Multitude of Sins
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- A fuller (no pun intended) response to the David Brooks New York Times piece on evangelical dissenters
- Evangelicals trying to save evangelicalism
- Albert Mohler responds to David Brooks’ essay on evangelical reformers
- Evangelical roundup for February 7, 2022
- Why did the historian of the Virginia governor’s mansion just resign?
- The collapse of Charlie Kirk’s “America-first” academy
- Jerry Falwell Jr. is apparently a Christian again
- The “Real” Reason Televangelist Jim Bakker Went to Jail
- “Legitimate political discourse”
- What happened when a conservative student took a course on critical race theory at the University of Mississippi?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.