Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- Robert Erle Barham, “What I Didn’t Know About School Shootings“
- Beatrice Scudeler, “Dying a Good Death, Living a Good Life“
- John Fea, “Donald Duck and the GOP“
- Shirley Mullen, “LONG FORM: Discharging a Debt“
- Daniel K. Williams, “Ranking the Presidents“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Jemar Tisby responds to Boston University’s investigation of Ibram X. Kendi’s antiracist center
- What is going on at Westmont College?
- Jerry Falwell Jr. knows where all the bodies are buried at Liberty University
- If you were homeschooled, there is a good a chance you attend either Liberty University or Hillsdale College
- Should Wheaton College have expunged the name of its third president from the campus library?
- Hamline University’s president is rebuked for an “inaccurate” and “harmful” approach to academic freedom. She responds by inviting Eric Dyson and Robin DiAngelo to campus.
- Boston University Center for Antiracist Research has a lot of money, but virtually nothing to show for it.
- Evangelical roundup for September 25, 2023
- Bruxy Cavey is back
- Ibram X. Kendi responds to Boston University’s investigation into his antiracist center
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Arena blog:
- Colleges with the highest percentage of homeschoolers (Nadya Williams)
- Why did Jonathan Edwards think that slavery was morally right? (Daniel K. Williams)
- Disney people vs. Shakespeare people (Elizabeth Stice)
- No, Donny, these men are nihilists (Jon Schaff)
- The tale of two colleges (Nadya Williams)