Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- M. Elizabeth Carter, “The Witch Trials of J.K. Rowling“
- Rachel Darnall, “REVIEW: Purity Culture and Toxic Masculinity“
- Jessica Hooten Wilson, “Is White Supremacy a Bug or a Feature of Classical Christian Education?“
- Rob Vaughn, “Endangered Species Alert: An Evangelical in the News Media“
- Matthew Stewart, “LONG FORM: Fresh Cliché“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Where are all these Christian nationalists?
- Franklin Graham on the verdict in the Trump sexual assault case.
- Michael Flynn’s anti-vaxxers dating site.
- Evangelical roundup for May 15, 2023
- Stephen Wolfe’s book on Christian nationalism “is worth a read only in the same sense that rubbernecking at a car crash counts as sightseeing”
- Historian Molly Worthen talks with The Gospel Coalition about her conversion to evangelical Christianity.
- What is going on at Taylor University?
- Evangelical roundup for May 18, 2023.
- Evangelical roundup for May 11, 2023.
- “The kind of education God’s people need today is too important to be left to academics and other non-ecclesial thinkers”
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Arena blog:
- Are local family ties worth the sacrifice of a career dream? Maybe so. (Daniel K. Williams)
- Sex and womanhood: a person-first approach (Dixie Dillon Lane)
- Ideas in progress: Andrew Jones on Scottish Presbyterians
- Humor in the classroom (Jon D. Schaff)
- What I am reading: Kyle Harper on climate and deadly germs that made (and continue to make) history, Part I
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.