Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- Jessica Hooten Wilson, “Is White Supremacy a Bug or a Feature of Classical Christian Education?“
- John Fea, “In Florida, Teaching African American History Is Against the Law“
- Marvin Olasky, “Structural Abortionism“
- Nadya Williams, “Historians and Lying“
- John Fea, “An Open Letter to American History Teachers: Stop Teaching “Critical Race Theory.”
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Evangelical roundup for January 23, 2023
- Found: A new Phillis Wheatley poem
- Evangelical roundup for January 19, 2023
- The Times (London) on Trump’s former court evangelicals and the 2024 election
- Evangelical roundup for January 26, 2023
- The integrity of history education in colleges and universities is under threat
- The National Prayer Breakfast is next week. “The Family” is not running it.
- Tim LaHaye had some choice words for Wheaton College when the evangelical school hosted a memorial service for Martin Luther King Jr.
- Sunday night odds and ends
- David Brooks: “Biden’s cheerful confidence is an unappreciated national asset”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.