Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- Bradshaw Frey, “LONG FORM: Reimagining the Liberal Arts College“
- FORUM: “What Does Higher Education Need Now? Part One“
- Marvin Olasky, “Tricky Dick and Don“
- Elisabeth Lasch-Quinn, “LONG FORM: Remembering the University’s Mission“
- Shirley Mullen, “REVIEW: The Liberal Arts as Dare“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Did God “call” Lauren Boebert to this?
- Wheaton College study on race: “We cannot be healed and cannot be reconciled unless and until we repent”
- Messianic rabbi Jonathan Cahn at Family Research Council event: “We are at war.”
- Os Guinness keeps pushing his faulty American Revolution vs. French Revolution thesis
- What is going on at Hesston College?
- Lauren Boebert apologizes
- What’s going on at Charlie Kirk’s MAGA pastorfest?
- When it comes to the MAGA media infrastructure, Lauren Boebert can do no wrong.
- When it comes to transgender athletes in women’s sports, don’t mess with Oberlin College
- Bruxy Cavey is back
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Arena blog:
- You really can just unplug: three months later (Dixie Dillon Lane)
- No, Donny, these men are nihilists (Jon Schaff)
- Disney people vs. Shakespeare people (Elizabeth Stice)
- The tale of two colleges (Nadya Williams)
- A blessing of unicorns: a weekly roundup (Nadya Williams)