Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- Andrea Turpin, “REVIEW: The Genesis of Gender“
- Jesse Smith, “Christian Nationalism: Stew or Seasoning?“
- Dixie Dillon Lane, “The Hidden Seasons of Grief“
- Nadya Williams, “Lab Leaks and Accident Deaths“
- Elissa Yukiko Weichbrodt, “The Massacre of the Innocents“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- In Waco, Trump plays a version of the “Star Spangled Banner” by the “J6 Choir” as scenes from the US Capitol attack flash across the screens.
- What is an intellectual? Some thoughts on Ibram X. Kendi’s piece in The Atlantic.
- Donald Trump and Robert Jeffress are back together again in Waco.
- The 2016 and 2020 court evangelicals continue to line-up behind Trump. Today it’s Paula White’s turn.
- The shooting today at a Nashville Christian school: Some early responses.
- Seven Mountain Dominionism used to be a “stealth” operation. No longer.
- What is happening at Bob Jones University?
- Evangelical roundup for March 27, 2023
- Who is Chris Rufo?
- Mike Huckabee is the first 2016 and 2020 court evangelical to endorse Donald Trump
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Arena blog:
- Your favorite professor might be a dirtbag (Elizabeth Stice)
- The religion of antinatalism: something old, something new, something borrowed…(Nadya Williams)
- The fragmentation of evangelical politics (Daniel K. Williams)
- Praise God for suffering? Reformed evangelicals say yes (Daniel K. Williams)
- What I am reading: a review of Rick Kennedy’s Winds of Santa Ana (Nadya Williams)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.