Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- John Fea, “Satanic Portals, HIS-story, and Doug Mastriano“
- John David Seel, “Is College Really Worth It?“
- Daniel K. Williams, “What If Pro-Choice Politicians Acknowledged That Abortion Is a Moral Problem?“
- Elisabeth Lasch-Quinn, “The Sights and Sounds of Belfast“
- John Fea, “The Politics of Life“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Where does Doug Mastriano go to church?
- Eastern University alumni ask university to rescind Doug Mastriano’s 2009 “Alumnus of the Year” award
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer on Stupidity
- The Southern Baptist Convention Executive Committee’s third-party abuse investigation report was just released. It’s horrifying.
- Controversial preacher Greg Locke gives up his church’s tax-exempt status
- More responses to the Southern Baptist sexual abuse report
- Why did Princeton fire Joshua Katz?
- Friends of Grove City College apologize to those hurt by the school’s “anti-woke” Board of Trustees
- On “thoughts and prayers” and “God-given rights”
- On Doug Mastriano’s 2001 paper “The Civilian Putsch of 2018”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.