Read more here.
The above video is from July 1, 2022. It takes place in a Duluth, Georgia arena. The event is sponsored by Gene Bailey’s Flashpoint Church television show.
One of the men on the stage is Lance Wallnau, a Trump court evangelical who “prophesied” the former president’s election. (As far as I can tell there were no prophecies about 2020 apart from a divine word that the election was stolen). In addition to leading what Walnnau calls a “Christian populist movement” that is going to win back the country from the secularists, he also sells Donald Trump-King Cyrus prayer coins. Oh, one more thing, he thinks Kamala Harris is a modern-day Jezebel and a satanic “chameleon” who is working as an “Obama surrogate.”
If you think folks like Wallnau are a fringe group, you would be wrong. There are hundreds of thousands of Americans, maybe millions, who follow these charismatics.
In the video above, they lead the audience in an oath called “The Watchman’s Decree.” Here are the words of that oath:
As a patriot of faith, I attest my allegiance first and foremost to the Kingdom of God and the Great Commission. Secondly, I agree to be a watchman over our nation concerning its people and their rights to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.
We the church are God’s governing body on the earth,
We have been given legal power from heaven and now exercise our authority,
We are God’s ambassadors and spokespeople over the earth,
Through the power of God we are the world influencers,
Because of our covenant with God, we are equipped and delegated by him to destroy every attempted advance of the enemy,
We make our declarations:
- We decree that America’s executive branch of government will honor God and defend the Constitution.
- We decree that our legislative branch (Congress) will write only laws that are righteous and constitutional.
- We decree that our judicial system will issue rulings that are biblical and constitutional.
- We declare that we stand against wokeness, the occult, and every evil attempt against our nation.
- We declare and we now take back our God-given freedoms, according to our Constitution.
- We declare that we take back influence at the local levels in our communities
- We decree that we take back and permanently control positions of influence and leadership in each of the “Seven Mountains.”
- We decree that the blood of Jesus covers and protects our nation. It protects and separates us for God.
- We declare that our nation is energy independent.
- We declare that America is strong spiritually, financially, militarily, and technologically.
- We decree that evil carries no power, authority, or rights in our land nor over our people.
- We decree that we operate in unity, going beyond denominational lines in order to accomplish the purposes of God for our nation.
- And we decree that AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!
We know that this country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles.
We know the truth; therefore we stand for truth and will NEVER be deceived!
We will NEVER stop fighting!
We will NEVER, EVER, EVER give up or give in!
We WILL take our country back!
We will honor THE ONE TRUE GOD, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob!
AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!
When this recitation is over, Wallnau goes into his Rocky Balboa stance, throwing air punches. And the crowd starts chanting USA, USA, USA.
More context here.
At the end of the month, this dominionist tour is headed to Fort Worth where Turning Point USA president Charlie Kirk will be their special guest: