Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- Melanie Springer Mock, “Reading Banned Books for the Love of God“
- Sara Butler Nardo, “REVIEW: Homo Legens“
- Robert Erle Barham, “What It’s Like to Teach: A Rhetorical Guide“
- LuElla D’Amico, “REVIEW: Soulful Pages“
- Daniel K. Williams, “Ranking the Presidents“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Vivek Ramaswamy: The United States won World War II because FDR got polio
- Did New York Times columnist David Brooks just endorse Nikki Haley for the GOP presidential nomination?
- Jenna Ellis jumped on the Trump train. Now she has a mug shot.
- Evangelical roundup for August 24, 2023
- Imagine if the Christian right started offering mere ‘thoughts and prayers’ to end abortion
- Bruxy Cavey is back
- Jack Hibbs is still talking about American history. And it’s getting worse.
- The Author’s Corner with Scott Douglas Gerber
- The American Historical Association responds to the Florida African American history standards
- Springsteen opens Gillette Stadium show with “Lonesome Day”
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Arena blog:
- Reflections on Russell Moore’s Losing Our Religion (Nadya Williams)
- Killing the humanities at WVU: déjà vu all over again (Nadya Williams)
- What I am reading: how Gloria Mark broke my heart (Ben Christenson)
- “Barbenheimer” (Elizabeth Stice)
- “American animals” (Elizabeth Stice)