Here are the most popular features of the week at Current:
- Jessica Hooten Wilson, “Is White Supremacy a Bug or a Feature of Classical Christian Education?“
- Michial Farmer, “Treasure of the Broken Land“
- John Fea, “Kevin McCarthy’s Historical Amnesia“
- Jay Green, “The New Shape of Christian Public Discourse“
- Frederic S. Durbin, “A Music Risen Out of the Ground“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- What is going at Belmont University?
- Evangelical roundup for January 16, 2022
- Tim LaHaye had some choice words for Wheaton College when the evangelical school hosted a memorial service for Martin Luther King Jr.
- Liberty University Falkirk Center Announces “Falkirk Fellows”
- Evangelical roundup for January 19, 2023
- House passes a resolution condemning attacks on anti-abortion facilities and groups
- Why did evangelicals support Trump?
- What does artificial intelligence mean for writers?
- Two former Republicans search for a political home
- Trump says evangelicals who have yet to back his 2024 candidacy are disloyal