Here are the most popular Current features of the last week:
- John Fea, “What is Elite Evangelicalism?”
- Daniel K. Williams, “Evangelicals and the Care for the Poor”
- Robert Erle Barham, “Infestation”
- Kevin Krahenbuhl, “A Media Holiday”
- John Fea, “When Should History Teachers Invoke Donald Trump?”
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- David Barton spreads blatant falsehoods about the AP US History course, state history standards, and a bunch of other stuff.
- What is going on at Cornerstone University?
- Evangelical roundup for October 18, 2021
- What is going on at North Park University?
- CURRENT Mailbag: “My daughter has fallen into the hands of a sect with a cult of personality surrounding its authoritarian pastor”
- Sunday night odds and ends
- “Very fine people on both sides” comes to a Texas school district
- Teaching “opposing” views of the Holocaust in a history class is not that far-fetched of an idea. Let me explain.
- More on the new Lost Cause
- The president of a new conservative organization of Christian colleges misrepresents those Christian schools who did not join his group