Here are the most popular Current features of the last week:
- Adam Jortner, Should History Make You Feel Bad?
- Eric Miller, Republic of Letters, Republic of Books
- Shirley Mullen, Can Too Much Caring Threaten Our Convictions?
- John Fea, The “Age of Trump”
- Henry Overos, A Little Bit of Everything, All the Time
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- David Barton’s son talks slavery and Black history with sportswriter Jason Whitlock. It is a train wreck.
- The president of a new conservative organization of Christian colleges misrepresents those Christian schools who did not join his group.
- Will Sewanee revoke the honorary degree they gave to Eric Metaxas in 2015?
- The CCCU responds to The Detroit Free Press article on Christian higher education.
- Eric Metaxas wants your vote for culture warrior of the year!
- Albert Mohler interviews Gordon Wood
- Sunday night odds and ends
- What is going on in Idaho?
- Evangelical roundup for October 11, 2021
- Evangelical roundup for October 14, 2021