Here are the most popular Current features of the last week:
- Brian A. Smith, The Limits of Equity
- Russel Arben Fox, When Pro-Lifers Turn Pro-Choice
- John Fea, The Age of Trump
- Mark Schwehn, Utility of a Higher Order
- David Tucker, The Right to Discriminate?
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Evangelical roundup for October 4, 2021
- Victor Davis Hanson on leaving the National Review
- Sunday night odds and ends
- Is it possible to respond to Greg Laurie’s invitation to accept Jesus tonight as Angel Stadium without also joining a political movement?
- Evangelical roundup for October 7, 2021
- On the road, in print, and at Messiah University
- If you want to get a sense of how many white evangelicals understand American history, check out megachurch pastor Jack Hibbs’s Facebook page
- Eric Metaxas: Don’t get vaccinated. Be a rebel.
- Write for Current!
- The Bagpipe covers Current