Here are the most popular Current features of the last week:
- Elissa Yukiko Weichbrodt, From Whore to Helpmate
- John Fea, Jesus is My Vaccine
- Daniel Cole, Donald Trump Is Not John Wayne
- Paul David, The End of the Two-Party System
- John Fea, Taking Risks, Seeking Wisdom
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- John MacArthur had COVID-19 in December 2020 as the virus swept through Grace Community Church
- Liberty University’s Standing for Freedom Center just released the summer issue of its journal “Reclaiming 1776.” Let’s take a look.
- COVID-19 at Christian colleges
- Members of the Liberty University community speak-out about COVID-19 spike and move to online learning
- University of Georgia professor quits mid-class after student refuses to properly wear her mask
- COVID-19 cases on the rise at Liberty University; classes move online.
- Evangelical roundup for September 2, 2021
- Senior vice president of National Religious Broadcasting is fired for refusing to recant pro-vaccine statements
- “Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their opinions.” The latest from megachurch pastor Jack Hibbs
- Digby asks, “How many talkers will die for MAGA?