Here are the most popular Current features of the last week:
- Eric Miller, “Alone in the U.S.A.”
- Una Cadegan, “To Cancel or Not to Cancel”
- Jay Green, “Current and the #Exvangelical Dilemma”
- William Thomas Okie, “Exotic Invasion”
- John Haas, “Leaving Afghanistan”
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Megachurches with celebrity pastors like John MacArthur led the way in the evangelical resistance to COVID-19 mandates
- The United States of America: Are we reaping what we’ve sown?
- “Processing ten years of denial in ten hours is rough”
- Biden botches the withdrawal from Afghanistan. The Christian Right pounces.
- Evangelical roundup for August 16, 2021
- Sunday night odds and ends
- Is this what Ronald Reagan meant by a “shining city on a hill”?
- George W. Bush and Laura Bush on Afghanistan
- Tennessee governor calls on schools to teach “unapologetic American exceptionalism”
- Evangelical roundup for August 19, 2021