Here are the most popular Current features of the last week:
- Jay Green, CURRENT and the #Exvangelical Dilemma
- Steve Waldman, The Return of Local News
- M. Elizabeth Carter, Fishing for Faith
- John Fea, Where Benjamin Franklin Can’t Take Us
- John Fea, An Open Letter to American History Teachers: Stop Teaching “Critical Race Theory.”
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Alabama Senator Tommy Tuberville just gave Democrats a gift. New Jersey Senator Cory Booker offers a brilliant thank you speech.
- Josh Hawley’s “Love America Act.” Let’s break it down.
- Election fraud “expert” testifies at Texas State Senate hearing. Quotes 2 Peter 1:10 on “election.”
- What is going on (again) at Union University?
- The “Monsters of Maple Street” were out last night in Franklin, Tennessee, one of the “top 10 places to live in America.”
- Evangelical activist Shane Claiborne is going to Greg Locke’s church on Sunday. He will wear a mask.
- David Barton and the American Restoration Tour is coming to a city near you. What if we put together a shadow tour?
- Union University disinvites the Freedom Matters Tour
- What is–and isn’t–Critical Race Theory?
- Josh Hawley said “folks should look and see what’s in this [bipartisan infrastructure] bill.” So I did.