Here are the most popular Current features of the last week:
- Jeremy Sabella, The Prosperity Gospel President
- John Fea, Still Evangelical
- John Fea, Reforming Evangelicalism
- John Ragosta, Is Separation of Church and State a Two-Way Street?
- Michael Kazin, Evangelicals and Racism: Is There Hope?
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Matt Taibbi: “NPR has not run a piece critical of Democrats since Christ was a boy”
- Is evangelical Christianity a religious movement, or is it something else?
- How one small Eric Metaxas comments sums-up the current state of evangelical thinking
- When you lose Dershowitz
- The number of COVID-19 cases is rising, especially in communities with lots of evangelicals
- Evangelical roundup for July 19, 2021
- Sunday night odds and ends
- The mind of Bob Gorinski
- Are you a hedgehog when it comes to race?
- Trump supporter Tom Brady jokes with Biden: “40 percent of people still don’t think we won”…the Super Bowl