Here are the most popular Current features of the last week:
- Scott Hancock, “South Carolina and the first ‘Big Lie.'”
- John Fea, “An Open Letter to American History Teachers: Stop Teaching ‘Critical Race Theory’“
- Randall Balmer, “Who Killed Evangelicalism?“
- John Fea: “‘What Hath God Wrought?: Why It’s Time to Add Infrastructure to the Pro-Life Agenda“
- John Ragosta, “When It Comes to Religious Liberty, Do Jefferson and Madison Still Matter?“
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog
- Member of Congress: “We are an army for everything that Jesus has purchased for us and our children, and our children’s children”
- What did evangelicals say this weekend about July 4th?
- The Michigan Republican and evangelical music minister who searched for evidence of election fraud, but “all he found was lies”
- Evangelical roundup for July 5, 2021
- Is revisionist history “fiction”? Yes, if you are a Texas conservative.
- The Trump intellectuals who despise their fellow citizens, but love America
- Was I a member of a cult?
- Was America founded as a Christian nation?
- Trump 4th of July boat parades serve as a useful metaphor
- Well, I guess the University of North Carolina blew that one