Here are the most popular Current features of the last week:
- Adam Jortner, Found Footage: January 6 and the Horror Movies that Made It
- Scott Hancock, South Carolina and the First ‘Big Lie’
- Greg Williams, D.C. DISPATCH: SUBVERT the SUBJECT Lines!
- John Fea, An Open Letter to American History Teachers: Stop Teaching ‘Critical Race Theory’
- Eric Miller, Mission Possible?
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Anyone who wants believe that Independence Day is a Christian holiday should read Frederick Douglass’s “What to a Slave is the Fourth of July?” David Barton speaks at First Baptist-Dallas
- Evangelical roundup for June 28, 2021
- National Review writer Kevin Williamson blasts the Southern Baptist Convention
- Florida history teacher: “I do not teach critical race theory”
- Do Marxists, critical race theorists, and Tucker Carlson have anything in common?
- Evangelical roundup for July 1, 2021
- The C-SPAN presidential rankings are here!
- Six things you may not know about the Declaration of Independence
- Sunday night odds and ends
- “Far more Americans have learned about critical race theory from its opponents than from the theorists themselves”