Here are the most popular Current features of the last week:
- An Open Letter to American History Teachers: Stop Teaching “Critical Race Theory”
- Who Killed Evangelicalism?
- We Are Family
- Religion and Politics: Which Way Does It Flow?
- Lee Greenwood Christianity
Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home blog:
- Early responses to the leaked Russell Moore letter
- We now have a better understanding of why Russell Moore left his post with the Southern Baptist Convention
- B.J. Thomas’s uneasy relationship with Christian music
- Evangelical roundup: Memorial Day edition
- How COVID-19 made T.D. Jakes rethink his theology
- Evangelical roundup for June 3, 2021
- Paige Patterson and the “black girl”
- How did local newspapers cover the Tulsa race massacre?
- Is Jonathan Falwell the future of Liberty University?
- Frederick Douglass: “We must never forget that victory to the rebellion meant death to the republic”