Yesterday the General Services Administration (GSA) informed Joe Biden that the transition of power from the Trump administration to the Biden administration has begun. True to form, Donald Trump wants it both ways:
More and more Republicans are speaking out against Trump’s refusal to formally concede and his legal team’s wild claims of voter fraud. Even Rush Limbaugh is mocking the Trump legal team. But some court evangelicals still, yes still, believe God will intervene.
Jenna Ellis, a spokesperson for Liberty University’s Falkirk Center and a member of Trump’s legal team, is in denial. I am guessing she is going to ride this out and hope for a career in a post-January 2020 Trumpworld. There is a lot of money to made in undermining democratic institutions. She has now reached the point where she is using her Twitter feed to lecture everyone–even conservatives–about how to interpret the law.
Charlie Kirk, one of the founders of the Liberty University Falkirk Center, didn’t say much about voter fraud today, but he is calling for a revolution of sorts:
The Falkirk Center at Liberty University is still on board with voter fraud:
And loyalty to Trump?
In this video, Wallnau mocks Chris Christie’s weight. He says that the
“Left” is corrupt, but “our side” is “squeaky clean.” Wallnau doesn’t get this angry. He is desperate. The self-professed prophet even says that Georgia’s conservative governor Brian Kemp is somehow working with China to undermine the election. “In the name of Jesus,” he says, “it ain’t over yet.” His video has 131k views.
Jim Garlow is still holding prayer meetings for “U.S. Election Integrity.” This his 9th such event since Election Day.
Garlow also posted this on his FB page:
SENT TO ME BY A FRIEND:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead.
This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn’t know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty “Biden – Harris” bumper stickers on our employees’ cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can’t think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change……I gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.
Eric Metaxas devoted his show today to a blow-by-blow commentary of a Sidney Powell (Trump legal team member) interview with pro-Trump station Newsmax. He played the entire interview. Here are some themes from the show:
- “If you don’t care about election fraud your head in the sand”
- He rips Fox News for suggesting there was no fraud in Pennsylvania.
- Metaxas says he wants his program to be a place where people can get news that is “hopeful” and “true.”
- Metaxas calls Powell one of the “world’s” most “brilliant legal minds.” He says that GOP Pennsylvania senator Pat Toomey is “lying to the American republic” by saying that Biden won the commonwealth. Metaxas says that “no one is speaking as clearly…and as on point as Sidney Powell.”
- Metaxas says that the only way to get to the bottom of such election fraud is to “drain the swamp.” Sidney Powell is taking on the “swamp,” but “God is bigger.”
- Metaxas says that his critics can “go to heck.” He claims he is fighting for a country forged by the “blood of patriots.” He adds that those involved in supposed voter fraud are “selfish pigs” trying to take down the republic. Some of these selfish pigs, he claims, are in his own political party.
- Metaxas says that anyone who does not stand-up and oppose voter fraud (and share a link to Metaxas’s YouTube channel) is “complicit in a tremendous historical evil” and “God will not hold us guiltless.”
Is Paula tweeting at Trump?: