Many court evangelicals are upset that Fox News host Neil Cavuto cut away from Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany after she made claims, with no proof, that the Democratic Party rigged the election. Here is Lance Wallnau:
Here is more Wallnau:
Here is Wallnau on his Facebook page today: “Thank you to Mitch McConnell for standing up for President Trump and pushing to count every legal vote. Where are all the other Republicans?”
Eric Metaxas is hosting another “election fraud” prayer meeting tonight.
Yesterday on his Facebook page, Metaxas posted a letter from “one of the heroic leaders of the underground church in China. There is a lot we could say about this letter, but I was struck by this writer’s claim that God has a special purpose for the United States that is directly related to the protection of Israel.
Subject: America under God’s grace
Dear beloved prayer partners:
As the fierce spiritual battle continues in our nation, I am certain that many of you are intensely praying for our nation and the world. After going through an intense spiritual battle in my spirit for several days, I finally regained the sense of freedom in my spirit. I am prompted to share the utterance in my spirit with you. As Apostle Paul instructed us, I want you to carefully examine and discern what I am sharing, and pray with me if your spirit agrees with my words.
1. Righteousness and justice will soon prevail in America.
2. Satan’s hidden agenda to destroy America will be soon exposed, and God’s people will be released from the bondage of his lies.
3. From the beginning of this year, one resounding voice in my spirit has been noticeably clear, “God will swiftly change everything.”
4. God will heal our nation and unite His remnants for His plan for the world.
5. At the return of our Lord, we will be united with the Lord Jesus Christ and rule with him. The Lord is training us now to be a fair and righteous judge for the time that we will rule with Him. In court, a good judge will not get emotionally involved with the case, but carefully and fairly examine all the facts from the testimonies of both contestants before drawing a final verdict.
Satan, in his cunning wisdom, is manipulating the current political situation in America to divide the nation and the church. The love and hate over one man have even divided His church. This situation is just as people are pushed into a football match. But I believe the Lord does not want us to be a player in this match; Rather, He wants us to be a fair and righteous judge to analyze the situation for the wise verdict by drawing wisdom from heaven. He is training us.
6. When God had established America for the divine purpose in 1776, He already had a plan how He would end this nation. I believe God will protect and preserve America with the founding principles till the very end. America has been serving God’s purpose to preserve all prophecies in the Old Testament and the Revelation. From the revolutionary war to Civil War to Industrial War to World War I and II to Korean War to Vietnam War to Fall of Berlin Wall to the War against Globalization, in every critical turning point, God has divinely led this nation into victory. I pray, even in the end time, that America will not go under the control of world governance under the Antichrist but remain strong to protect Israel until the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. I pray for 100,000,000 American souls to repent and run into the Lord Jesus Christ. And the church must be ready for the coming mighty move of God by tearing down the demonic barriers between denominations, organizations, and even local churches in every community; Furthermore, the church will need to restore the Apostolic and Prophetic ministries, which are accountable to the local churches, in every city church level.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE AND FORWARD TO ANYONE IN YOUR NETWORK.
We have prayed for the Seven Sins of America during our recent 21 Days Prayer for America. I would like to urge you to pray continuously for these prayer subjects.
Metaxas believes the evidence of election fraud is “coming out” and he is telling his audience that Michigan and Wisconsin might “flip” to Trump. He is certain that Trump will win and he warns his listeners to expect riots once Trump is declared the next president.
He also had Michelle Bachmann on the program from Plymouth, Massachusetts. The former congresswoman is speaking at an event to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the Mayflower Compact. I don’t have the time to debunk all of the claims in this video, but I would encourage you to look at my book Was America Founded as a Christian Nation?: A Historical Introduction.
Plimoth Patuxet, the living history museum that tells the story of the Plymouth Colony, is not supporting Bachmann’s event. The Leyden Preservation Group, an organization that promotes a “providential view of history,” is behind it. We also learn that Metaxas has a movie in the works based on his seriously flawed book If You Can Keep It.
Bachman is also “all-in” on the election fraud narrative
This one is particularly rich. Court evangelical journalist David Brody talks with Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany about how Biden’s celebrations were not held in accordance with Center for Disease Control guidelines. Seriously? Have you seen a Trump rally? It is also worth noting that Brody’s show is called “Just the News.”
Richard Land seems to have it all figured out:
Land does not believe in systemic racism:
Mike Pompeo believes there will be a “smooth transition” to Trump’s second term and Jack Hibbs loves it:
Jim Garlow found more evidence of a Democratic conspiracy to steal the election :-):
Garlow is also bringing Jesus into it. He posted this today on his Facebook page:
Tony Perkins is still holding out hope: