A few weeks ago I predicted that Ted Cruz will become the darling of the Christian Right during this presidential election cycle. Cruz may not have capitalized on the Kim Davis affair in the way that Mike Huckabee did, but he recently took a major step toward securing votes from his conservative evangelical base.
- Here are some blog posts I have done on Barton:
- Posts on Barton’s appearance on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart:
- Posts on the Texas School Book controversy (many which include Barton):
- For my general approach to history see my book *Why Study History?” Reflecting on the Importance of the Past*\
- A lecture on Christian America at Wheaton College
- Houston Chronicle op-ed on Texas School Book controversy.