Here they are, as ranked by Time.
1. Pat predicts a terrorist attack on American shores in late 2007
2. Pat claims “Islam is not a religion,” but a “political system bent on world domination.”
3. Pat claims in 2006 that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s health problems were related to his decision to cede Gaza to the Palestinians.
4. Not realizing that his microphone is hot, Robertson describes a caller to the 700 Club as “a homo, sure as you’re alive.”
5. Pat urges karate enthusiasts to avoid “inhaling some demon spirit” for extra strength.
6. Pat and Jerry Falwell blame the events of 9-11 on “the pagans and abortionists and the feminists and the gays and the lesbians.”
7. Pat claims that the feminist movement is a “socialist, anti-family political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians.”
8. Pat blames Katrina on abortionists AND Ellen DeGeneres.
9. Pat blames the Haitian earthquake on Haiti’s pact with the devil.
10. Pat calls for the assassination of Hugo Chavez.
My favorite Pat moment, however, was when he leg pressed 2000 pounds.